Thursday, January 10, 2008

Chocolate City




I have no clue who this chick is. I found her on google. But I'll keep it short tonight. I gotta pack my bags. The kid is heading to D.C. on business tomorrow morning.

I heard Chocolate City got some of the finest sisters in the country. Can't wait to see for myself. If it's true, I may never come back. But I'm taking the day off tomorrow. I'll be back Monday to kick off "Crazy Story Week." Through five days I'll be posting some of the wackiest, least believable tales that have happened to me over the years. You ain't ready. In the meantime you can always give me some insight into D.C. Speak on it!

2 comments:

MeLa said...

the fact that u dont know that girl has given me my belly laugh of the day. thanks!

ChocoDeluxe said...

Dude...I was just talking about taking off to DC for a day really soon...I'm long overdue for my DC fix!!! 8 or 9 times in the past 2 years, once a month at one point. I love it so! Love the vibe, and yes, there are many beautiful and seemingly successful Black folks there =) Enjoy!

P.S. Check out H20 or Love if you have a chance...good times!