Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Erykah Badu Got A Phat Ass And Sh-T!


Erykah Badu...

As I've previously mentioned on this blog, I love Erykah to death. It's absolutelly not sexual though. I just love her music.

Well, at least I never looked at her that way until I saw her new video
for "Honey." You see, all these years, I've been under the impression
that Badu had a broomstick body type. But come to think about it, she
never wore anything to show off her figure. She always rocked those
weird robes.

Watch Erykah Badu's "Honey"


So I'm watching "Honey" and at the 2:48 mark, Erykah, wearing some type
of black spandex, reveals her profile.Dude, she kinda got a phatty, surprisingly. I'm wondering if Andre 3000,Common and D.O.C. fell for her after seeing that same profile. You know
Erykah got that super cooch...allegedly! But seriously, peep the clip. It's one of the most refreshing vids I've seen in a while. Speak on it!

5 comments:

Mark My Words said...

I knew Erykah made Andre 3000 crazy enough to rock dresses and Common to sit at the foot of the bed ... when he easily coulda sat in a chair, but I didn't know she had that back there. Very niiice!

Cheri Dennis gotta nice phatty too!

Matou said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ERYKAH BADU. All her Albums, SICK!!! She's totally overlooked and underrated...
She was on some awards show and her profile was on display. If I might say so myself, *ehem* No Homo lol, she does have a figure to reckon with. I too thought she was a stick til I saw that meat on dem bones... LOL...

P.S That's a great pic of her...

Farrah said...

That was the quickest glimpse of ass I've ever seen. You must have been waiting for it. LOL

Yo, What I wanna know how many times did you pause the video and how often did wash your hands! LOL

Jackpot aka H.D. aka Desckabaisses said...

You see this, people. My own flesh and freaking blood keeps hating on me. I know what else you see. My own flesh and freaking blood is a freaking pervert!

Bigbuttlova.blogspot.com said...

I Did notice that she had a fat ass