Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Could Have Saved Lauryn Hill...


Lauryn Hill...

I gotta shout out my dude Cash for giving me this idea.

I used to walk around like the 6th Jackson. Ask my sisters. They'll tell you I used to rock this beige jacket and for some delusional reason I thought it resembled that "Michael Jackson [Thriller] Jacket... with all them zippers."

But if I had to be in any group in history, I would have to be a member of The Fugees. I actually wouldn't be the fourth member, I'd take Pras' spot. I'd let him be my manager if he still wanted to be involved though. Why the Fugees? Well, they're one of the most important Haitian
groups ever. And if I was a Fugee, we'd still be together.

First off, I'd get to Lauryn Hill before Clef. Since I'm a single dude, there wouldn't be any adultery scandal to mess with her head. Sure, Lauryn is some years older than me, so we'd start having kids when I was like 18 or something, but after selling 17 mill, I'm sure I wouldn't
sweat it much. I would never dump Lauryn, so no Marleys, just three or four Chery babies, so she probably never would have went crazy.

Unfortunately, there wouldn't be a Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill without a Clef affair. But as talented as she is, I'm sure she'd come up with something just as good. Plus, since she'd still be sane, she would have kept recording, so we'd have a few more Lauryn and Fugees records on the iPod. What about you guys? What group would you be a part of? Speak on
it!

15 comments:

Janee TMB said...

What kind of ideas is Cash giving you??? Man please. I'mma tell Pras on you (jokes).

The only group I think I could've been down with is TLC. Sheeet, if Chili and T-Boz still need a third member they can call me right now!

Outkast is the best group EVER tho,hands down...

Brand! Nicole said...

Carl Chery has just philosophically proven there's nothing the right dick can't solve. How long have I been sayin this?

Just jokes kids. Just jokes.

No, really.

Paul Cantor said...

I'd be a member of the young black teenagers for obvious reasons

Farrah said...

I know we related and all but you think your shit sooooo good you could have saved Lauryn ... what are you smoking?? First off Lauryn's been crazy and apparently (Carl Jackson) so are you!! LOL

I would want to be a part of Destiny's Child. I know there was a Farrah there once, but she ain't me! This Farrah would have made the cut and stuck to it...Watch out Beyonce!!!

JesusTA said...

Cypress Hill of course...I would've never veered into rock ish and stayed true to my murderous anthems

Jackpot aka H.D. aka Desckabaisses said...

Stop the presses you perverts. How dare you turn me and L-Boogie's love into some dickmatize situation. I'm offended, especially since the attacks and allegations are coming from my freaking cousin and my former favorite ex co-worker.

Farrah said...

"Mr. Jackson", your ex-coworker is right. You just said that you know how to cure crazy...Throw some D on that bitch! hehe

Mark My Words said...

From the slums of Shaolin
Wu-Tang Clan strikes again
The RZA, the GZA, Ol Dirty Bastard (R.I.P.), Inspectah Deck,
Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghost Face Killa and the I-N-D-I-A-N Man

Aishah3 said...

i feel the same way about d'angelo ::sigh::

Miss Chi said...

Hmmm... I think just for fun, I would have to agree with an earlier post and say TLC. They were my all-time favorite and they seem like good people to be around, but they went broke, so I'd probably go with Spice Girls for monetary purposes. (And their lollipops used to be poppin!)

Cash said...

I'd Be A Chili Pepper. Fuck TLC LOL

MeLa said...

OMG!! I wanted to be down with Outkast for the same reason! To save Andre!..


I'll still take him as- is tho. *sigh*

Jackpot aka H.D. aka Desckabaisses said...

Mela, how the hell does Andre need to be saved?

Janee TMB said...

fuck Cash, lol

Mela leave Andre alone! He doesn't need any saving...


oh and lol @ gooch the ybt'er

jesse gissen said...

the chili peppers would kick TLC's ass all over the place

And they would never have no wack ass reality show and the last that i checked they still have a career unlike T Boz and Chilli

thank you come again