Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Look Like An Idiot!



Not in this photo in particular. I'm presently sitting at my work desk by myself and can't stop laughing out loud. People probably think I'm crazy, but this is beyound words. See what has me laughing for yourselves.



See! Man, just when I thought I had things under control, I went back to my work only to randomly bust out laughing ten minutes later. This dude is a genius. The funny thing is I got this from Mela's blog this weekend and I'm still cracking up. Speak on it.

6 comments:

Trini Butterfly (Rika) said...

Lmfao...I have tears running down my cheek...I got chills thinking he might think he has skills. However, he does get his point across...Tammy Starr, youre a whore!

ChocoDeluxe said...

But did you see his first video, "Why Must I Cry"? That's already a frikkin' classic! How is this guy a genius? But he does tell the truth =)

Farrah said...

Whose Tammy Starr!!

Farrah said...

Oh and I forgot...WTF??!!

MeLa said...

Tammie Starr is a woman he met on the internet and had twins with.. although the song suggests he has questions about the childrens' true paternity.

- MeLa Machinko, resident Reh Dogg Expert.

Nnikibanks said...

YO.....it kicked in around 1:59 and then back out again. he is foolish but he has the nerve to be talking about some1 with down syndrome? and he look like one of jerry's kids? ENUFF