Saturday, January 26, 2008

Meet My New Girlfriend...



Jessica Lucas...

Unfortunately I'm not being literal with this title. That's actress Jessica Lucas in case you're wondering. She stars in Cloverfield, the year's biggest blockbuster movie to date (until The Dark Knight opens...R.I.P. Heath Ledger again).

I always look for token blacks in movies, but when I first saw her in a promotional flick, I initially was like, "whatever!" Probably cause she's running from some giant monster in the flick. Not the best time to be glammed up. But I wish somebody told me she was coming to the office, cause I saw footage of her being interviewed on "The Black Carpet" yesterday and that was it. She's my new chick.

Though not bad, I actually don't think the pic above does her justice. What do you say, fellers? Seen Cloverfield yet? I haven't, but it's on my short list after Juno. Speak on it!

4 comments:

MeLa said...

I think Im a little bit jealous. Hmph!

:)

Cloverfield was awesome! Go see it immediately. Also Juno, and No Country for Old Men. All excellent.

Clark Kent said...

I'm actually going to see Cloverfield tonight. I've heard mixed reviews about it, so let's see how ill it is.

Matou said...

Where is the picture? Do I actually have to Google this chick to see what she looks like?

MecheComedy said...

i can't see the pic either :-(