Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just When I Buy It, It's Like Everyboday Has It...




Have you ever eyed something for a minute and felt like everybody else had it the second you bought it?

Let me explain. I bought my first blackberry (Sprint 8830) late last year. So in the weeks leading to my purchase, I was obsessed with phones. You couldn't pull your phone out without me asking to see it. For some reason, I can't recall seeing anybody with it prior to buying it. But now, it's like everybody has it. I swear everybody I gave my info to at this event last night had my freaking phone. If you know what I'm talking about speak on it!

3 comments:

Matou said...

I totally understand what you're talking about . From looking for a new phone, to harassing everyone about phones, to finally making my decision then seeing everybody with the phone!!!

Oh and thanks for the advice on the BlackBerry...
I LOVE IT!!! LOL...

raboog1 said...

So true... I was 2 mins away from getting an iPhone and now I see them everywhere. Now I think iPhone = douchebag

Kid Fury said...

That always seems to happen to me. I knew there were tons of people with iPhones when I got ready to buy mine, so that didn't really bother me. Yet, when I buy clothes -- it's like inevitable. I no longer shop at department stores...I gotta buy my stuff at the little shops on the beach, because I always see people wearing the same shit as me otherwise.