Friday, February 22, 2008

What's The Worst Spot For A Pimple?


Pimple Poppin...


I have this ittty-bitty pimple on the right side of my mouth right now...like right on the border. It's getting on my freaking nerves.


It's one of them self-conscious pimples. Too small for people to care about it, but big enough for you to obsess over it. You see, I could give a fart about a pimple if it's not on my nose, forehead (depending on the size) or near my mouth. I hardly sweat other areas.


The nose has to be my least favorite pimple spot though. I oxy clean my schnozz religiously. I remember my cousin Tone coming over to my parents' house in Montreal over a million years ago. He only had a few days to party, but I refused to go out because I had a huge hump right in the middle of my pinnocio. I know ya'll got some horror pimple stories to share. Speak on it.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, I was blessed with lovely clear skin (don't hate- I was a buck toothed freak in younger days prior to my teeth being introduced to braces...)
But, with nice clear skin, those big red nasty pimples stick out even more.
I once had this HUGE one right in the middle of me cheek- the thing deserved a hat is was so massive.
Of course it was the day of the BIG grade 9 dance, how convenient.
Thing straight took over my face...

ChocoDeluxe said...

Yeah, the huge one I head dead in the center of my schnozz was the worst...it was in 8th grade and I'll NEVER forget it...ended up popping it with a needle (ew)...If you look hard enough, you can still see the scar...

Thankfully those days are over...my skin has cleared up thanks to a simple regimen of apricot scrub (Target brand is the best! No, really...) and astringent...I get tons of little ones around my eyebrows after waxing them, and those are the annoying little ones that I can't do anything about but let them be...argh.

Melyssa Ganache said...

I had this huge pimple right square in the middle of my forehead in junior high. It was huge. It lasted like a month. Crazy. And when the pimple went away, it left this huge marking on my forehead which I futilly tried to cover up with makeup. This girl in my class whom I hated was like, "What happened to your face? It looks like somebody put a blunt out on your forehead." I still owe that bitch the ass whoopin she had comin to her.
And thanks so much for the close up, Carl Chery.

MeLa said...

Umm.. well, ever so often i get what i affectionately refer to as my "unicorn horn coming in" (finally!). Dead between my eyes. I've come to terms with it. Sometimes I even decorate it with a lil bit of glitter. Hang a tiny piece of tinsel off it. Hey, if u can't beat 'em..

johbdavid said...

have you tried http://www.noacneforme.com/ I bought it last month and it is surprisingly well written informative and it helped med to get rid of my pimples in just under 2 weeks