Sunday, February 3, 2008

Who Needs Bouncers Anyway?




So we're leaving Club Element after celebrating my boy Mark's birthday when all hell broke loose.

First, these two birds had to be separated and five minutes later, a bunch of dudes got into it in the club's lobby. There seemed to be a lot of dudes involved, so it was hard to tell what the freak was going on. But at one point, this light skin brother just grabbed a bouncer by the collar and just threw him into the wall. The crazy thing is, rather than retaliate, the bouncer just stood there petrified and none of his co-workers came to his aid. Not that it matters, but to add color to the story, pun intended, I feel the need to say that the bouncer was white.

"Any of you bouncers come outside, I'm whooping that ass," dude said. Damn! Dude wasn't even that big, but he was so convincing. It's like Jim Jones. How good of a fighter can he be? But he talks such good doo doo that you start thinking, "damn, maybe he can karate kid kick my ass."

Thankfully dude was a gentleman and waited for the bouncers outside instead of setting it off in there. I was trapped in a corner, so if it got live, I would have had to pull out my nail clipper and start poking people. Speak on it! And make sure to wish Mark a Happy B'Day.


Photobucket
Ricky, Sam Ed, Mark and Fred

6 comments:

Chuck said...

Go Giants ... Nail cutter lol ...
Im touching down March 6-8 ...
I need a night club suggestion for Saturday night where the bouncers protect us lol

Jacky said...

Hahahaha...Damn sounds like a party in Oakland...but the difference is the Fruit of Islam would have beat that dudes ass...Its all brotherly love till someone starts swinging....See NYC needs to get the Fruit to start doing security at the clubs out here :).....

Clark Kent said...

Wow... LOL! Sounds like a fun night, nonetheless.

Farrah said...

Nail Clipper...WOW!! LOL :-)

Remind me never to go partying with you!!

MeLa said...

LOL! Nail clipper. Gangsta!

Me, i prefer a stun gun... they always confiscate it at the door tho. So I wouldn't have been much help.



;)

Paul Cantor said...

So this is what I missed?