Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snapple W/O Straws= Yukkie!


Snapple...

I don't know what it is, but I just can't drink snapple without a straw. It just doesn't taste the same.

I grab two straws everytime. Why? One time, the straw was chipped, and I wasn't able to drink properly.

So recently, I hit the Deli up on the corner close to my job, order a roast beef sandwich, a fruit punch snapple (is there even any other flavor?) and two straws. By the way, fruit punch seems like the only flavor stores seem to run out of, but that's a different blog entry. Anyway, the straws must have fell out of my pocket or something, because by the time I got back to my desk, they were nowhere to be found. You've guessed it. I had to drink it straight from the bottle. It tasted like freaking sand. A friend of mine recently told me she noticed the same thing. What about you guys? And while we're on it feel free to share your favorite Snapple flavor. Speak on it!

6 comments:

brian "b.dot" miller said...

smh...who are you, Wendy the Snapple Lady?!....VitmaminWater to the head all day.

Matou said...

I always drink Snapple without a straw and it tastes GREAT!!!!

My Favorite Snapple Flavors are:
1: Lime Green Tea
2:Raspberry Peach

and uhhhh... That's it...
To me it seems like there are never any Raspberry Peaches around.... I heard Go Bananas was good but there's something bout Banana Juice that doesn't sound right...

And about that Vitamin Water Power-C DragonFruit Ice Cold is the absolute Truth....

Farrah said...

WOW...just WOW.

Mark My Words said...

This is your weirdest blog yet, man! I only drink Snapple from the bottle. F a straw. Man up!

Anonymous said...

Snapple??? Homie that shit is made by the KKK. I only drink Heinekens and I got a office job. Step you life up. Only niggas in middle school drink fruit punch, Fruit Punch!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!
"fruit punch snapple (is there even any other flavor?)"
HA! I used to think this very thing until I had Raspberry Peach - which is now my favorite and they are VERY hard to find indeed! The first comment .. KKK... Heinken at the day job - HILARIOUS!!