Sunday, April 6, 2008

Put Some Freaking Clothes On...






Pardon my abscence again. But a whole lot has been going on behind-the-scenes.

It's been so hectic that I've barely been able to keep up with my workout routine. Speaking of the gym, I'm on the train right now and this dude is wearing a freaking T-shirt. Mind you, we're in New York City and it's like 47 degrees.

Cool, it's been getting a little warmer as of late, but a T-shirt? Folks around my way just take any bit of sun shine as an excuse to dress like it's summer time. Granted, I live in a European neighborhood, but it was 56 degrees yesterday and I saw some hispanic looking dude rocking a freaking wife beater. It's true!
I'm sure you guys have seen some questionable dressing as of late. Speak on it!

8 comments:

Melyssa Ganache said...

You did not see a Hispanic dude rockin a wife beater yesterday in New York City.

I did, however, see this white guy,bare chested with a fanny pack and some birkenstocks on crossing the street. He was absolutely not power walking or running. He was walking casually with full nipple exposure for no apparent reason. I'm in the midwest, mind you. Amusing and disturbing all at the same time.

Matou said...

Yeah... I've seen some some shorts, sandals, and flip flops!!! But of course the people who were wearing it were of the OTHER persuasion... They just can't wait for the heat! Geeeezzz....

Patrice Renee said...

When they ass catch the flu or pneumonia then they will learn.

MeLa said...

thats a dope coat.

:)

saba said...

hella funny!!!

MecheComedy said...

Well yesterday this white dude had on some shorts, some cowboy boots and a tank top, and he randomly joined a football game at the park. (wierdo) lol. Now it was a little warm, but the cool breeze off of Lake Shore Dr. should have been enough to remind people to put a jacket on.

Farrah said...

I can't front...I wanna break out my sandals sooooo bad!!! I just can't do it...because I'll look like a fiend. WHERE ARE YOU SUMMER???!!! :-(

Hobbs! said...

What the hell is a European Neighborhood?