Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Woman I'll Break All My Rules For...


Stacey Dash-Chery...

Let's keep it funky, here. I'm as stubborn as they come, but there's probably a woman out there that can make me compromise.

Stacey Dash may just be the one. Looking at her King Magazine cover (the best since Free), I can't help but think that there aren't too many things I wouldn't do for her. I don't even eat seafood, but I'd change my diet for her if you catch my drift. I might even wear shades and scarves inside. Dude, I would probably hold her hand in public and God knows I haven't done that since crossing the street with my mom as a kid.

As previously mentioned, I like my eyes doo doo brown. Unlike most, I'm not too fond of the light eyes/light skin combo, but best believe that preference is out the window when it comes to Dash [she has light eyes]. Amazingly, she's 42. So there's still time for me to give her a kid. I ain't even ready, but I'd still do it. Go ahead and test me! See how far I would go. Speak on it!

10 comments:

Clark Kent said...

Best thing since sliced bread... You don't mean those everyday, man...

Chery - you ain't never lied, man...

LADIES - You can't even hate on homegirl, honestly!

Jesus Talks said...

plus you'd have Dame down with your team!

The Modest Bastard said...

True indeed. I am married but I think even the mrs would understand.

Epsilonicus said...

Break the rules? She makes me forget I even had rules in the first place.

Melyssa Ganache said...

Carl Chery, you don't eat seafood? Are you serious?

ChocoDeluxe said...

Wow Carl, I read all your previous blogs, and this is hilarious because you're really willing to go against every single one of your beliefs (LMAO @ wearing shades and scarves INSIDE!) for Ms. Dash...

She's 42?! I had noooo idea...

Janee TMB said...

LOL @ Melyssa!

You will never catch me hating on Stacey Dash -- AMAZING.

Melo said...

so, since you asked if i was the one commenting on your blog i decided to come check out the comments...

stacey dash is amazing! i can't front, Clueless was my favorite movie.. =]

p.s. lol @ melyssa's comment.. im sure alot of people were thinking it but she was the first one to actually say it.. haha!

ibeblunt said...

You don't eat seafood, as in you don't eat seafood, or you don't eat seafood at the public buffet?

I Love My Wife. said...

I saw her in Playboy a lil while back and its hard to believe she's 42 (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!) and had at least 3 kids and the body still looks like that. I would take Tamala Jones or A. Keys b4 Ms. Dash tho... Maybe even Megan Good if 50 hadn't ruined her for me after that video.