Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Have No Life...

Well, not really.

I stayed at the crib to watch the Celtics/Cavs game last night, but besides that I've been balancing work, the gym, a little partying and "me" time pretty evenly this year. I have no blog life, though.

I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't been blogging much as of late. Sure, the new job adjustment has something to do with it, but truthfully, I haven't had much to talk about. I was over my boy Hobbs' crib this past Friday and our friends Tiffanny and Kim kept joking, "is this a blog? Are you gonna blog about this?" Afraid not.

Older ladies haven't been stepping on my sneakers, Erykah Badu still got a phat ass, scarves are still the new shades, fa' nooks (not that there's anything wrong with that) still refuse to wear towels at the gym, I'm still scruffy, I still don't look like Mos Def and I haven't been dating much as of late, so there aren't any dumb blonde episodes to report. Besides, I put the breaks on the dating tales anyway. It's just not fair. Picture me finding out about a chick blogging about me. I'd have material for months.

Other than crack a few jokes, this has definitely been a venting space, so I guess things are going great. I can't find anything to complain about. But this has always been about you guys speaking on the topic just as much as me writing on it. So until somebody pisses me off, you guys tell me. How's life? Got one? Speak on it.

6 comments:

Clark Kent said...

Life is slick, man. Now, all I need is the Cavs to win game 4, the Lakers to close out their series, a Lauren London interview and a chance to see a Kanye West spaz out live and in-person and it'd be a good way to kick off the Summer.

LOL.

Matou said...

My Life... Boring and Lonely... I don't have one... I have no Friends... I feel like a Loser...
This is not how I envisioned my life at 26!!!

Farrah said...

Well...I need something to do as well. The Mary J and Jay-Z concert is over so I have nothing to look forward to (event-wise). My B-Day is coming up and I always go hard, but this year, I don't know.

I'm looking for a bigger purpose...This can't be it. I DON'T WANT TO BE A PAPER PUSHER ANYMORE!!!!

OK...I feel better now.

Anonymous said...

Hey Carl...Thanx for the shout out! Its Kim!

jnot@ said...

never forget:
the blogging biotch...

lol. remember that whole scenario?!

MeLa said...

my life is positively brimming with possibility... its a really good time for me. :) thanks for asking!

I also got a TON of dumb blonde stories... my next myspace blog'll be about the dude my friends and I call "The Scarecrow" (get it? if he only had a brain..)