Sunday, May 4, 2008

Watches, Sneakers, The Women Stuff Is Always Better...

By now you guys should know a few things about me. I love Erykah Badu. I only wear scarves when it's cold OUTSIDE and I don't do no freakin' fancy stuff.

A few weeks back, me and the homie Jesus hit the gym for a little work out. So we're in the locker room and Jesus is just ready to fling his bag in the first available joint. Meanwhile, I'm specifically looking for a long locker (not those little ones) with at least three hooks. "Oh my God," Jesus realizes. "You're picky with lockers just like with women." Pfffft! Picture me shopping. It's even worst.

Summertime is right around the corner, so I thought I'd spend half my second tax return on some stuff today. Please! I came back to the crib with a pack of extra spearmint gum. First, I hit Macy's and spent roughly 30 minutes combing through the watch department. Dude, the second I almost liked one, there was always some random diamonds or a zipper on the side to mess it up.

I did find some nice joints, but they were all women models. That's my word, the women designs are always better to me. It's like with sneakers. I hit Downtown Brooklyn for kicks like two weeks ago and all the joints I liked only had women sizes. The men's joints had some random ass stripes and polka dots in the wrong places. If you ask me, women stuff>>>>>man stuff. What do you guys think? Speak on it!

3 comments:

KjB said...

And if that's not bad enough, the clothes for the ladies costs less too! I can remember going shopping with my wife and seeing her pick out like 3 pairs of jeans and it comes out to less than 60, but 60 is just enough for 1 pair of jeans that I might wanna get. The clothes for ladies are usually simpler in design with hardly any of that polka dotted, faded, ripped, patched, shiny crap that gets put out for dudes these days.

The Modest Bastard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Modest Bastard said...

I understand and I co-sign. I am picky as well. That said, I think you beat me hands down.