Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Bitch Wasn't There...

Isahia Carrey is back.

Just last week, I posted an hilarious clip of this news reported cussing up a storm after fly dove into his mouth in the middle of news brief. Well, it turns out that the "roving reporter" has one or five funny clips on youtube. Actually, I'm starting to question whether he's real or not. Bottom line, he's the funniest dude in America this week. Peep for yourself.

"The Bitch Wasn't There"



"I Ain't Got No Prompter"


Tell me you just didn't pee your freakin' pants. I cried earlier at work today and I'm still busting out laughing now. My fortune (not much) for anybody who can find this guy's myspace.

3 comments:

Janee TMB said...

Sorry HD, not that funny...

MeLa said...

LMFAO!!!


Thats fuckin hilarious!!

Melyssa Ganache said...

Hilarious!

And dude is really a news broadcaster: http://carey2.blogspot.com/

Even funnier now that I know he's authentic. Thx, HD. Made my morning.

Nice hair cut, btw. :)