Sunday, June 8, 2008

Look Ma, I'm On TV


Me And Alicia Keys On The Same Screen Don't Look Too Bad...


So people have been telling me they saw me on TV all weekend.

I knew what it was. A few weeks back, I headed back to the old J.O. and served as one of the talking heads for the BET Awards Nominations Special, I Wanna Thank My Mama. According to a few people, I was one of the few people shown in the commercial. I hadn't seen it until a few minutes ago.

Mind you, I've been on TV before, so it's never been that big of a deal. But, I inexplicablyhad a "look Ma, I'm on TV moment just now. I'm on the phone with my friend when suddenly I see this familiar dude on the screen. "Oh shoot! I just saw me on TV." My dumb bass rewinded the DVR, paused it and took a damn flick of the TV, so I can send it to my moms. Ghe...tto!


4 comments:

Clark Kent said...

Congrats, HDott --

You'll be fuckin' fat bitches in no time, man!

Paul Cantor said...

that's pretty fucking cool man... next week you'll be on fries!

Farrah said...

I was sitting at home flipping through the channels and saw your face ... I thought to myself..."Fish don't fry in the kichen, beans don't burn on the grill, took a whole lotta tryin' just to get up that hill...

Im just, Im just *Rika* from the Block!!! said...

Damn....I want to see you on tv...except I dont watch that Sambo plantation station....

can you just youtube it and i can watch it there....