Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Got Jungle Fever, She Got Jungle Fever...



I've played in the snow before. It's been years, though.

I guess I just don't find myself around white women anymore. And if I do, I'm not likely to pick them over sistahs. Interestingly, I had no options back in high school. I wanna say that's where my Wynona Rider appreciation comes from, but I found some old crushes on facebook and I was clearly bugging back then.

Just last week, my homie and I found ourselves looking at these two white girls at some event. They both clearly weren't "down" or "urban," but there was something about them. Then the question came up. Would you wife up a white girl? I quickly dismissed the possibility, but in retrospect, I have to reconsider. What If Alyssa Milano, my personal white chick G.O.A.T., was to holler? I've loved Jennifer Love Hewitt longtime (remember Party Of 5?). By the way, if I'm gonna go there, it gotta be a brunette or a redhead. I'm sure Edcredible will co-sign the redheads. So off top, I say absolutely not, but never say never.



I was watching Shooter with Mark Whalberg on HBO On Demand this weekend. The film co-starred this bad ass white girl, Kate Mara. Should a woman of her caliber approach me, I'd think twice.

Anyway, you'd be surprised how "deep" the party convos get. A few weeks back, another one of my homeboys (he's korean in case you care) asked me: If you could only be with one ethnicity (outside of yours) for the rest of your life, who would you pick? No brainer for me. Latinas! You know I'm a shallow dude, so by picking Latinas, I wouldn't feel restricted to one group on a visual level. They're the only ethnic group who can literally look like everybody (Indian, Asian, Arabic, White, Black, etc, etc). It's either that, or I'd pick whatever Kim Kardashian is. Montreal got some of the most beautiful Arab chicks, but they brothers and them will quickly karate kid kick yo ass and they're like the few people who aren't scared of haitians.

What about you guys? What ethnic group would you be with? And while we're at it, any of you got celebrity crushes from other ethnic groups? I think I have a G.O.A.T celebrity latina or indian. I'd rather find one in NY.


13 comments:

Dove said...

*snaps*

Damn, so I have no chance with Carl Chery...

Janee TMB said...

Congrats on being the rainbow fucking kind -- at least I think that's what you were trying to tell us here... Um, not sure.


So what did you want us to answer again?

Jackpot aka H.D. aka Desckabaisses said...

Don't mind Janee. She's racist.

Farrah said...

OOOoohh...someone has a crush...he he

Though I would not turn my back on the lovely brothas, I do find David Beckham to be fine!!

Brad Pitt is the G.O.A.T!

I don't know, I have a question:

Is it easier for African American men to date outside their ethnicity than it is for their women counterparts?

Jesus Talks said...

ALyssa Milano...man she's been on it since who's the boss...damn...outside of Latinas man I dunno. I'm sticking with mi gente b/c like you said we can look like everyone--black, white, asian. My only requirement...Spanish is a must.

did that sound racist?

MeLa said...

White boys. No question. I love me a pretty ass white boy. Like Halle's man. Or Samantha's boyfriend on Sex and the City. Brad Pitt is always a go, too.

There's the action types. John Cena. Jason Statham. And the aging pretty boy turned broodingly handsome- George Clooney, Patrick Dempsey. I think Brad goes into that category at this point.

I could go on, but you get my drift. :)

Patrice Renee said...

I would have to say white boys all the way plus quite as kept they love them a nice cocoa brown sistah trust I know!!!! the G.O.A.T will have to be Brad Pitt OMG he is fine.

BXS said...

damn I'm an old motherfucker.

I used to crush on Punky Brewster when she came of age, until she got breast reduction.

WTF?!?

Who gets a breast REDUCTION?

SabaG. said...

YOU ARE A SERIOUS DORK! LOL... I WOULD HAVE TO SAY PAUL WALKER... NOT TO SOUND ALL TYPICALLY BAY AREAISH... BUT DAMN, I'D HIT THAT!! FOR REAL.. BUT PERSONALLY THE AFRICAN RACE IS AN ENDANGERED SPECIES...SO I AM STICKING WITH MY BROTHERS! BTW .. I LOVE ME SOME HAITIANS TOO!! .....

Gangstarr Girl said...

LOL@ white girl Goat. But hmm... I too, have played in the snow. THere's nothing like a brother, but lately, I've been wanting to get with a break dancing Japanese man with dreads. Hmmm...

Gangstarr Girl said...

Oh and, my white GOAT right now is Robert Downey Jr.

KjB said...

Good thing my wife won't see this... My other color GOAT would be between whatever Mila Kunis is (Jackie from that 70s show) and Jessica Biel (woo-hoo @ her body!!!), even though I know there are Greek and Brazilian chicks that blow them both waaaay out the water.
I definitely co-sign the brunette or redheads.
Too much sausage filled comments on here so far. lol

The Modest Bastard said...

I know I am late to the party but since HD sent this to me with a note saying, "I know you will appreciate this;" I have to weigh in. I am not even going to pull out the swirl list. I just have three names: Scarlett Johansson, Rachel Bilson (aka the chick from "Jumper"... Don't judge me!), and Jenna Von Oy (aka Six for those of you who don't know the federal).