Monday, September 29, 2008

I Don't Have A Type, But...


Reagan Gomez-Preston...

I don't have a type, but this is as close as it gets. My homeboy B. Dot just sent me this and now I can't focus at work, so I just had to blog about it.

I often struggle to describe what I mean by "simple beauty," but I think this is "it." She is gorgeous, but it's not an over the top movie star beauty. She is sexy, but even with the shirt open and all, she doesn't look cheap or slutty. Plus I like short girls (she is like 5' 3") so she's right up my alley. In case some of you don't recognize Mrs. Gomez-Preston (tears), she is Zaria from The Parenthood. yup!

Forget Stacey Dash, I'll break all my rules for Reagan. I will hold her hand in public. When I told the modest bastard how fond I was of Reagan, he inquired, "even with the kid?" As I told him, I'd buy the kid a Christmas gift every month. I'll be a stay home step dad. Man, she is so bad. I would stay with her even if she's crazy. I may even consider letting her win when we go bowling. Ok, ok, my brain is fried. Take away the comment section, guys.

7 comments:

Naked With Socks On said...

After Regan came Bush, right?

Gangstarr Girl said...

Yeah, she's hot. She makes me wanna add an extra 2 hours to my work out lol.

Rocka said...

Damn, she grew up... She reminds of Kelis though.

Dove said...

I'm not even mad at you - she's gorgeous, damn near perfect. *insert obligatory "no h*m*" here*

SabaG. said...

I fucken hate short bitches!!

Janee TMB said...

You'll do all that? She's more your type than Lauren London? Than Kim Kardashian? Than Paula Patton? This I gotta see. I may have to go convince her to leave her husband for you, just so I can watch you walk around like a whipped puppy.

It's a great shot though, definitely.

Jackpot aka H.D. aka Desckabaisses said...

Don't forget Nia Long.You know what, I guess she is closer to my type. She looks closer to somebody I'd wife up than the others.