Monday, November 3, 2008

What's The Big Deal About Dimples Anyway?



There are a few things that really get me hooked on a woman's pretty face: eyes, lips and teeth.

As previously mentioned...brown eyes> every other color. There are exceptions, but for the most part, I don't care for green and blue joints much. It's just too fancy for me and ya'll know I ain't into no fancy stuff. I like for eyes to be slanted, lips to be full and shapely (not just two mattresses) and teeth to be well mannered (not stepping on one another).

I probably should, but I never really pay attention to eyebrows. Let's not get it twisted, though. I'm not with unibrows and baldibrows. You know what I don't care for, though? Dimples! It's like freakin' dents. Big deal! Like, I don't understand why someone would point dimples out on the same level they do nice eyes. Mind you, I should love them since they're appreciated. I allegedly have dimples. At least, so I'm told. Phillies won!

The thing is, I have cheeks, pause, but not dimples. Actually I'm starting to second guess whether I know what the damn things are. I think I would know if I had holes in my cheeks,PAUSE². The bottom line is, having or not having dimples doesn't make you look better or worse. It's not like crazy eyes or disrespectul teeth.


What do you guys think? Anybody likes dimples? If so, what is it about them? What's the appeal?

9 comments:

Janee TMB said...

I love dimples. They are one of my favorite things about my best friend and my mom.

Dove said...

Aww! I think dimples are so cute! My only weird "thing" is that I love a little gap in a guy's front teeth... hella sexy to me. I could take dimples or leave them, but they are a plus IMO.

Matou said...

Luv Dimples... Not everyone has em so it's like a unique trait... They're attractive. A few people have told me I had dimples. So I'm on the same boat as you rethinking and and trying to figure out what the heck dimples are, because the last time I looked in the mirror I didn't have any...

Special Ed said...

i like dimples but they're not deal breakers. i have one on my left cheek and my mother has two. i think its a haitian thing to suppose that dimples make prettier babies and i'm sort of in the dark as to whether its genetics or not to have dimples. my mom said that before the babies born you tell the doctor or midwife that you want dimples and then once the baby pops out they'll hold down the cheeks because its fresh new skin and make dimples. dimples add character i think but then again someone else told me it was just a birth defect

Farrah said...

Carl...You always know how to make me bust a laugh fart...

"BALDIBROWS" LOL!!!!!!!

How do you come up with these things!!! You just added a new word to my vocab.

Naked With Socks On said...

"I don't care for green and blue joints much. It's just too fancy for me and ya'll know I ain't into no fancy stuff."

You realize how ignant that sounds? SMH

Ooohh, they got forks and stuff that's too fancy for me

MeLa Machinko said...

I don't care about dimples. I don't really dig non- brown eyes either. Unless (weirdly) they're on a really dark person. I lived in a bldg w/ a family of dominicans who were darker in complexion than me, with clear blue eyes. I think i just liked it cuz it was strange.

Im with you, homie. eyes, lips, teeth. And skin as well.

I know a little girl with 'dimples' directly under her eyes. Thats just strange. She freaks me out.

Jackpot aka H.D. aka Desckabaisses said...

I totally forgot about skin. Very important.

martine said...

lmao, stop with the pause thing, i told u about that. ::laughing 2 hard @ work:::