Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Was This Year Bad For You Too?

I'm not gonna sit here and bitch about '08. It's cold out there, but things could be way worse for me personally.

I've been there and I'm not trying to go back. I'm actually scouring my brain as we speak and can't really think of anything negative about '08 besides the economy, so I thought I'd list a few things and see where there's room for improvement in '09.

Health: I got unusually sick in '07, but '08 was much better. I pretty much feel like I'm gonna die whenever I have a stomach ache or need my inhaler, so I had a few scares, but nothing too scary.

FUN: Man, I've been having the time of my life these past few years. From partying to jusst having convos with the homies, it's been great. I'm hoping the new year brings more.

Love Life: I didn't date much this year, but had a lot of...errrrhhh, I guess female interaction would be appropriate. Obviously, I'm still single, so my love life wasn't all that great, but I got to hang with some quality gals for a change. Unfortunately, I have the wt.o.a.t (worst timing of all time) so I should be blogging about poultry for a while longer.

Financial/Job: The career and finances continued to upgrade this year. God willing I'll be good money for '09.

I can't think of anything else. If I'm healthy, having fun and have enough money to pay bills, then I'm happy. What about you guys? How was your year? Can't wait for it to be over?

5 comments:

Naked With Socks On said...

Dude, we're already on the April 09 issue, what is the 08 you speak of? LOL

have a good one in them there screets tonight

Im just, Im just *Rika* from the Block!!! said...

i dont know....i feel like I've bottomed out in many aspects of my life...since the only way to go now is up, 2009 is looking pretty good....

see you on the flipside

Dove said...

'08 was a big "learning" year for me... some harsh lessons here and there, but I guess that builds character in the end. I feel like I'm going out on a high note, and my energy is on again. Can't wait to see what the new year brings!

MeLa Machinko said...

08 didn't suck quite as much as i'd like to act like it did, but it was pretty bad. glad its over.

M said...

08 was a great transitional and solidifying year for me. constant elevation and advancement was made. Plus the Phillies won and the Eagles are on their way.