Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fashionable People Can't Dress...


Taz Arnold...

Most of you guys already know about my anti-fancy ways.

Here's some advice. If we're hanging out, don't waste your time pointing out this hot trendy [insert obscure supposed to be cool brand here] so so is wearing. I could give a fack! When it comes to clothes, I keeps it pretty simple. Jeans, sneakers, timbs, button down (or up) shirts, polos, sweaters and cardigans. No fur, no pink, no purple, no fuchsia, no turquoise, no lime green, no yellow, no extra zippers, strings or pockets. I like it nice and plain.

That probably doesn't make me too fashionable, let alone trendy, though. And that's just fine, cause so called "fashionable" people always seem to have some weird crap on to me. I remember back when Eve was considered somewhat of a fashionista. I never quite understood what the fuss was about. Look at Kanye. Dude pretty much looks like a moron nowadays and don't even get me started on Taz Arnold. That dude could be the absolute W.O.A.T (worst of all time) when it comes to clothes. He's at least bottom 5 dead or alive. I think everybody pretty much think they're fly, though. I guess they wouldn't wear the damn things if they didn't like them.


Taz Arnold...

But there are some good dressers out there. I won't be no homo-ing about this, but as much as he gets on my nerves, Puffy wears the hell out of a white T. He's a great dresser. Jamie Foxx and Will Smith are fly too. As for the fly women, there are just too many to name. I don't think one stands out in particular, though.

What do you guys think? Who are some of the flyest folks out there.

4 comments:

Kitty Hawk Vaz said...

terrance howard wears a suit mighty well. (but im bias...i got a thing for light skin brothers.)
&
tracy ellis ross is the best dressed woman in hollywood.period.

Fafie said...

Who is Taz Arnold????????????

slangrap said...

That Taz Arnold dude looks like a purified moron. Wasn't Kanye backtracking, saying he didn't realize dude was in that picture with him in Paris? I don't care how inebriated I am, if I'm about to in a pic and a guy wearing leopard tights tries to slide in, pause, the picture is not being taken. Period.

Anonymous said...

i dont know why you wanna talk shit cuz taz arnold dresses better then all of you! one of his outfits probably cost more then all your clothes so think before you say some stupid shit cuz he dresses way better then you guys!