Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting A Haircut=So Teh Ghey...



I definitely think too much.

My mind be wandering in all types of unecessary places. If I don't have a particular issue on the mind, my brain's busy pondering on hipothetical scenarios, daydreaming about being in the NBA or coming up with some left field theory. Here's one for you: going to the barbeshop is just about the gayest thing ever.

I don't like to think about it when I'm on the chair myself, but I did take a few notes while waiting my turn at the barbershop this past Friday. First of all, the barber gotta be all up in your face, pretty freaking close. Dude just be grabbing your head, pause, gently, lifting up your chin and in some cases I've seen, even roam around your lips. Mind you, sometimes the customer's sitting on the chair with his eyes closed...Teh Ghey! I mean, it's called a cut for God's sake. We all know what cutting means down in Atlanta, the alleged fa'nook capital of the world according to the legendary Pimp C. Next time a dude says, "I'm bout to get a cut," I'm pausing him.

Any of you guys ever noticed how teh ghey getting a haircut is? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

8 comments:

DJ Daddy Mack said...

lol wow, B. Well, I cut my own hair anyway.

Anonymous said...

Eh. Wack blog post.

NakedWithSocksOn.com said...

RT @ThisBlogPost "for real, the barbershop is the only place a straight man will let another straight man touch on his face and be mad close like that"
1:29 PM Apr 16th from web

nuff said

J-Rod said...

Maaaaaaaaaaaan. Never really thought about it on this level (Why would I, these are the things Carl ponders....), but soooo true! I had this one barber, when I first moved to BK, had to find a diff dude to cut my wig. His name was Cuban and when he would get to my beard to shape me up around my mouth, he'd say: Bite your lip for me, son.

Teh Ghey!

*PS--Son would do it in a quite voice, too. Smh. LOL.

Fafie said...

WOW...That's all I can say!

"Not that there's anything wrong with that" ((((YOU ARE STRANGE))))

I wonder how many times J-Rod went to that barber, before he decided to look for a new one! LMAO

J-Rod said...

@ Fafie

Hahahahahahahaha. Good question. Not very long at all.

bogart4017 said...

What kind of weirdness??...all i worry about is how unclean the buzzers are which is why i stopped letting brothers cut, fade shape my beard,stache, etc. Since i went cuban/domenican/mexico...no more cysts and my face and neck, no acne or brother bumps. Plus i can be in and out in twenty mins. Not an hour and a half while i sit and listen to cheesy gossip about Skeeter-Rock from up the block. Come to think of it some barbers do act kinda gay.

glennykravitz said...

u know whats funny, i always thought to myself how uncomfortable it must be for a man to get a cut. having someone so close to my face is just not cool.