Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Don't Look Like Dwight Howard...Do I?


Dwight Howard...

People just love to tell me I look like so and so.

As I've mentioned before, I've been told I resemble everybody from Omar Epps to Mos Def. For a while, those two names always seemed to pop up. Lately, I've been told I look like Orlando Magic center, Dwight Howard. Not so much. It all started with the homie Toby a while back, maybe as far as two years ago. We all got pretty twisted and he mentioned that I looked light Dwight. At the time, I laughed it off and blamed it on the alcohol. I didn't hear it again until earlier this year. The homie Bonsu went as far as to say I should audition for his Lil' Penny, Lil' Dwight if you will.



Some Dude...

You know what the problem might be? I smile too damn much. I'm always showing teeth, all 31 of them to be exact. DH also smiles a lot so maybe that's it. Other than that, the only similarity between Dwight Howard and I, is superb leaping ability. Well, I can't dunk anymore, but I used to hurt the rim back in the day. Anyway, I was all ready to totally slam (no pun intended) the Dwight Howard resemblance until I stumbled on the following photo.





I still don't think he looks like me, but maybe the gummy smile is what makes people point to a resemblance. Now, I'm not mad. I hear the ladies are quite fond of Dwight, so it's not a bad look. I just think the comparison is off. Do I look like Dwight Howard? Absolutely not! But then again, maybe I'm buggin'. What do you guys think?

4 comments:

NakedWithSocksOn.com said...

"...but I used to hurt the rim back in the day.."

no comment

LadyDee - Brownlady Beautiful! said...

you dont look like dude at all

Epsilonicus said...

I guess it could be worse. They could say you look like Flava Flav.

JAZZY said...

NO MY BOO DWIGHT IS SEXIER THAN YOU!!! SO GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! YOU JUST HAVE THAT BIG GOOFY GRIN LIKE HIM!!! BUT U R CUTE IN YOUR OWN WAY!!!