Thursday, June 4, 2009

Have You Ever Been Blogged About?

I've said it a while back and I'll say it again. Blogging is the new rapping.

Everybody's got a freakin' blog. Interestingly enough, my blog has become sort of a punchline for some of my friends. We'll be out, something totally random happens and they joke, "you gon blog about this?" In some instances, something they deem blogworthy happens and they suggest that I write about it. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Some of my personal favorite blog entries have actually been inspired by my friends' suggestions. At times, they have dilemmas and ask me to blog about it so they can get some input from the comments. I usually run details by them before and make sure I do have their permission posting anything. 

I didn't always do the same thing for some of my earlier blog topics. I admit, I've written an entry or three poking fun at some women I've dated. I should have known better. God knows I'd be pissed if I found out that some girl blogged about me. A few of my homies have been dissed in blogs in the past. They weren't too thrilled. 

I still write from experience, but now the bulk of the content is based on convos I have with my friends. Still, sometimes I wonder if some people feel targeted whenever reading this blog. I hope not. 

What about you guys? Have you ever been blogged about? If so, was it flattering? Was it upsetting? What'd you do about it? As far as I know I've never been blogged about. And since I don't blog about anybody in particular, I hope it stays that way. If not, you guys might witness some serious ether.  


5 comments:

NakedWithSocksOn.com said...

Yeah, I been blogged about. Some guy named Cherry Soda Pop stole a pic of me off the Internet, posted it named the blog after me too: What If I was blah, blah, blah. He had a real big chuckle about it. Hardy har har.

What was the question again?

blah, blah blah www.NakedWithSocksOn.com

Adam Bernard said...

I've been blogged about quite a bit. Sometimes it's been nice stuff being said, other times it's another writer who has beef with me for some unknown reason. I embrace both kinds of mentions since free press is always great.

Assertive Wit said...

I've been blogged about several times...of course the most ridiculously insane notable mentions are the ones I remember the best because those are the ones my friends and I got the biggest kick out of.

Nothing like someone devoting an ENTIRE blog to subliminally tell you how they feel about you when they have ALL your email addresses AND phone numbers...nothing like seeking attention seekers getting what they are looking for from their unknowing audience.

The only thing I never liked when people blog negatively is when they fabricate things to make their blog "juicier" for their readers. I've been tempted to copy and paste evidence that they're lying through their teeth and then I remember...they were having a low moment of being pathetic and it isn't worth it to further humiliate them in their state of retardedness. LOL

BIG CED said...

Of course, I've been blogged about and probably will get blogged about again!! Most recently, Aqua Boogie and Rocka Candy pulled my 'card' and exposed me.... BASTARDS....

Hashim said...

I'm cool with being blogged about, but what really spun me off my square was when my name showed up negatively in magazine editorials!